Welcome Everybody, this is a place where I'll be reviewing all the good Hip Hop and Drum N Bass I have found on the net and in the real world. If you want music reviewing hit me up at: http://www.myspace.com/r2thab

Friday, April 25, 2008

Review Of Real People by Dynamite

Artist: Dynamite
Track: Real People
Production:Dynamite
Backing Vocals: Rookwell
Rating: 5/5

Can't fault this track, love the production which I was suprised to hear that Dynamite had done himself, nice backing vocals by Rookwell, and Dynamite steps up to the track with a well thought out vocal, talking about the fakeness he's encountered during his time in the spotlight as one of the worlds best Drum N Bass MCs, I gotta take my hat off to him, he has managed to cross genres with no trouble and is as good over a hip hop track as he is over Dnb.
Everybody should go out and cop this track, or at least check it and see what your missing.
Quotable"You can only drive one car, you don't need four"
Its taken from his upcoming album Styles Galore which is what Dynamite has got.

dynamite myspace

No comments:

About Me

Writer, Producer, Hip Hop Junkie