Welcome Everybody, this is a place where I'll be reviewing all the good Hip Hop and Drum N Bass I have found on the net and in the real world. If you want music reviewing hit me up at: http://www.myspace.com/r2thab

Friday, April 25, 2008

Review Of Real Hustle By Soul Theory

Artist: SoulTheory

Track: Real Hustle

Production: Soul Theory

Rating: 4/5

Another soulful banger from Miami's Soul Theory. I got a myspace friend request from them Today, unlike a lot of people on myspace I check all profiles before I approve them. All the tracks on their page were tight, but it was "Real Hustle" that got me.

I love the production, nice chops, love the vocal sample, KS has nice flow that compliments Soul Theorys production, the drums are tight similar to 9th Wonders but with nice touches of reverb added to bring them out.

Again fans of Pete Rock, Xtra P, 9th Wonder, Inverse, Kosyne and that classic New York sound will be feeling this.

soul theory myspace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

About Me

Writer, Producer, Hip Hop Junkie