Welcome Everybody, this is a place where I'll be reviewing all the good Hip Hop and Drum N Bass I have found on the net and in the real world. If you want music reviewing hit me up at: http://www.myspace.com/r2thab

Friday, April 25, 2008

Review Of Loyalty by MC Therapist

Artist Therapist


Track:LoyaltyMC Therapist



Production:

Rating 3.5/5

This track is a throwback to a time when straight up skills and hard beats were more important than a big marketing plan, I'm feeling the breakbeat type type drums, and like the dusty production, reminds me of some of Large Professors early stuff, the track is stripped down with a funk bassline and some guitar and electric piano stabs, sometimes simple is best.

Therapist flow is tight, I like the sound of his voice, and he held my attention throughout the track.

MC Therapist Myspace

No comments:

About Me

Writer, Producer, Hip Hop Junkie